Tuesday, January 25, 2011

More Old Stamps for Sale - Australian State Stamps



MORE OLD STAMPS FOR SALE

Email your best offer to me for sales



Victoria State Stamp, barred numeral cancel maybe 28? or 128??
EDIT- It's a 928 of Campbells Forest - Thanks to Stampboard member for sorting that one out for me
Victoria One Penny - FITZROY NORTH cancel


Victorian State Stamp-Handwritten Cancel 20th June 1913
New South Wales Cancel - Barred Numeral number unknown
Victoria Chestnut Brown one Penny Barred Numeral number 2 Geelong

2 comments:

  1. Very nice old stamps you have Sam.. Tefloncinco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I have found two of these stamps in a collection I purchased 1. Victoria 1d 2. New South Wales 1d .I would appreciate it if you could let me know of there value.

    Regards
    Scott

    ReplyDelete